HiPrep Sephacryl S-300 HR columns are designed for routine size exclusion chromatography of proteins, such as antibodies and serum proteins.
- Wide fractionation range – Mr 10 000–1 500 000 for globular proteins, well suited for antibody purification
- High capacity columns – preparative separation of proteins in sample volumes up to 5 mL or 13 mL for 16/60 and 26/60 columns, respectively
- Convenient – prepacked Sephacryl columns are easily connected to ӒKTA systems for automated chromatography at low to medium pressure
Successful use in published literature
Sephacryl S-300 HR resin has been used for decades to separate proteins by size exclusion chromatography (SEC; also called gel filtration). Here are a few of the proteins that have been purified using these Sephacryl columns:Read more
- Intact complement factor H from human plasma
- An antibody-dendrimer conjugate functionalized with a targeting agent
- Soybean mature glycinin A1bB2
Other S-300 HR resin formats
Sephacryl S-300 HR is also available as bulk resin for packing columns of your own.
Other Cytiva columns for SEC (gel filtration)
Life Sciences solutions from Cytiva include a comprehensive range of size exclusion chromatography products, such as prepacked columns and loose resin. For higher resolution, HiLoad Superdex 200 pg columns are available.
Not sure which product to use? Let Cytiva help you find the right SEC resin or column for your needs.Read less
|17116701||HiPrep 16/60 Sephacryl S-300 HR column, 16 mm × 600 mm||16 mm||873.00 USD||
Add to cart
|17119601||HiPrep 26/60 Sephacryl S-300 HR column, 26 mm × 600 mm||26 mm||1 172.00 USD||
Add to cart
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us