Preserve cell viability and function
Cryopreserve cellular samples and therapies consistently without liquid nitrogen.
Remove complexities and risks from cell therapy logistics
Liquid nitrogen-free, fully monitored, smart cryogenic logistics.
- Secure the cell therapy supply chain from bench to bedside
- Cryopreservation techniques to maximize T-cell viability
- Liquid nitrogen-free cryogenic shipping of cell products
- Optimize your cell therapy process — a guide to cell thawing
- The Big (Bio) Freeze
- Freezing cellular raw materials for cell therapy production
- Chill out: from cryotherapy to cryopreservation
- Cryopreservation process optimization
- Unifying cell therapy logistics and manufacturing
- A modern take on cell and gene therapy logistics
- Chronicle logistics trial case study
- Evidence-based cell thawing
- Thawing process optimization
- Tumor infiltrating lymphocytes as cell therapies
- Sample collection and processing in TIL therapy development
- The cryopreservation process and its impact on the consistency of high-quality cell therapy products
- Cryobiology webinar: Cryogenic temperatures and cell viability
- Advanced logistics for advanced therapies: Evidence using the VIA Capsule cryogenic system
- Taking Digital Control of Cell Therapy Logistics: An Advanced Therapy Treatment Centre network case study
- Supporting a greener supply chain
- Controlled end point in cryopreservation
- Consistent cord blood cryopreservation
- Multibag cryopreservation without liquid nitrogen
- Enabling LN2-free large volume cryopreservation in cryovials
- Gong LN2-free for low-impact cryopreservation
- Interrupted cooling in cryopreservation
- Is a rapid cooling step needed?
- Water free vs water bath cell thawing
Manage risk and protect cell quality with automated and functionally closed systems. Use with rigorously tested density gradient media or magnetic beads.
Maximize cell density and maintain quality by combining high-quality media and reagents with automated and functionally closed systems.