Cytiva takes great pride in delivering products and services with high quality performance. We believe that compliance with regulations and continuous improvement of our processes will benefit you as well as the business.
Within Cytiva we are committed to:
- Passion for our customer’s satisfaction in all products and services
- Compliance with laws and regulations pertaining to the quality, safety, and performance requirements in all countries in which our products and services are offered
- Continual improvement in the effectiveness of Cytiva’s
- Quality Management System (QMS)
- These commitments will be met through documented and reviewed quality objectives, shared Six Sigma culture, commitment to performance, and unyielding integrity.
Learn more about Quality Management for BioProcess products.
We have chosen ISO 9001:2015 as the quality standard for our Quality Management System.
As a supplier of products often used in a Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) environment, such as chromatography media and process scale filtration products, we acknowledge that Change Control is a critical process in the quality system and necessary to fulfill the obligations to our customers to supply products with a consistent quality. Our change control standard provides an overview of the change control process for certain designated products with Cytiva.
Cytiva recognizes the importance to supply information supporting our customers to fulfill regulatory requirements. Consequently, it is our policy to inform customers about animal derived components used in the manufacture of a Cytiva product.
Cytiva is well aware of the REACh regulation ((EC) No 1907/2006) and is committed to meet obligations accordingly both as a downstream user, a manufacturer, a supplier and an importer of chemicals and articles as defined in the REACh regulations.