The VIA Freeze range of controlled-rate freezers are liquid nitrogen-free. They combine customizable freezing profiles, electronic control systems, and a conduction cooling method to optimize GMP-compliant cryopreservation.
- Controlled cooling. Maintain cell function and viability with therapy-specific freeze profiles and precise temperature control.
- Consistent quality. Remove heat evenly from all samples thanks to conduction cooling. Standardize by reliably delivering profiles between networked units.
- Clean room compatibility. Streamline manufacturing processes. Eliminate risks and infrastructure costs associated with liquid nitrogen.
- Supports cGMP-compliant cryopreservation. Ready to integrate with cGMP process validation procedures. Controls designed to meet 21 CFR Part 11 regulations.
- Versatility. Increase productivity without changing processes between VIA Freeze models. Options for 24–192 cryogenic vials, cryobags up to 250 mL, and straws.
- Manufacturing automation. Incorporate freezing processes and profile run data into a complete digital batch record within Chronicle software. Monitor processes.
To freeze samples, select the adapter for your specific container type and place it in your freezer. Easily change to a different adapter if you need to freeze samples in other containers. View VIA Freeze accessories and replacement parts.Read more
Choose your VIA Freeze model
Use the VIA Freeze Uno unit as a portable instrument or in a laboratory setting. Select VIA Freeze Duo for proof of concept experiments or low-volume production. Choose VIA Freeze Quad unit for production settings in a laboratory environment.
Each unit includes a calibration certificate. All models support web-based process monitoring. IQ and OQ documentation is available for each model.
Standardize and integrate cryopreservation processes
All VIA Freeze units integrate with Chronicle automation software, which can be purchased separately. Use Chronicle during process development to define optimized, therapy-specific controlled cooling profiles. Synchronize these profiles to all integrated VIA Freeze units to deliver approved cooling profiles across sites.
Add observer comments to the profile run data record within Chronicle. Combine these with cryopreservation eSOP data to develop a complete freeze process record as part of each sample’s electronic batch record. Access records and instrument alerts from the user interface or access remotely from any web browser.
Product overview and demo
OptiRun service solutions offer a comprehensive range of options that can be customized to your asset-management needs and desired outcomes. Learn more about service agreements and lifecycle support for your equipment.
Change Control Notifications
Our web-based Change Control Notification (CCN) service ensures that you are notified about changes that could potentially impact your product or process.
The CCN service is available for free by subscription at the Regulatory Support website.Read less
|VFD_30006||VIA Freeze Duo||VIA Freeze Duo||1||On Request||Get Quote|
|VF_30001||VIA Freeze Uno||VIA Freeze Uno||1||On Request||Get Quote|
|VFQ_30010||VIA Freeze Quad||VIA Freeze Quad||1||On Request||Get Quote|
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us