ImageQuant 800 Western blotCCD imagers: Overview
Amersham ImageQuant 800 systems, with Fujifilm optics and the SNOW imaging mode, allow you to stretch the dynamic range and easily image low and high abundance proteins.
- Sharp images with the best signal-to-noise ratio, automatically
- One system, many imaging applications
- Functional yet flexible design
- Ideal for multi-user labs
Find out how to get the best gel and blot images, without the guessworkRequest a demo
NEW! GxP module for regulated labs
ImageQuant 800 GxP is an optional module specifically designed for regulated environments to meet the increasing requirements of regulations like FDA 21 CFR part 11 and EU GMP Annex 11 — where data traceability, accountability, and integrity are critical. With features such as windows access control, audit logs and image authenticity checks, ImageQuant 800 GxP and IQTL GxP supports you with electronic data management.Learn more
The best gel and blot images without the guesswork using SNOW imaging mode
Using the SNOW (signal-to-noise optimization watch) automated imaging mode, detect more weak bands in your Western blot and achieve high sensitivity without compromising image quality.
- Increase sensitivity by up to 2x more than current CCD imagers
- Extend the dynamic range by avoiding saturation
The ImageQuant 800 system will automatically stop when the best possible image is acquired, eliminating the need to spend time optimizing exposure and capture settings.Read the article
Capture images across the full spectrum with a variety of dyes
The ImageQuant 800 system is equipped with six different types of light-emitting diodes (LEDs) and corresponding filters, making imaging easy for a wide variety of applications beyond chemiluminescence, such as:
- red, green, and blue (RGB) fluorescence for Western blots
- infrared (IR) long and IR short fluorescence
- ultraviolet (UV) fluorescence for DNA stains
- epi-white light for automatic color marker overlay and gel documentation
- trans-white light for densitometry applications
Functional, yet flexible, design
Save space and easily integrate the ImageQuant 800 system into your operation with the new functional, yet flexible, design.
- Small overall footprint with a 12.1” built-in touch screen and powerful mini external computer
- Ability to connect to the network with ease and set up the external computer to meet your institution requirements
Remote access for image saving, system status, and scheduling with the included ImageQuant CONNECT software.
Image more than gels and Western blots
Ideal for multi-user environments, the ImageQuant 800 system can image multiple sample types, including multiwell plates and petri dishes. Special accessories, such as the NP lens, allow users to get artifact-free chemiluminescence images.
Resolve proteins that are close in molecular weight with ease
The high-resolution 8.3-megapixel camera in the Amersham ImageQuant 800 system is capable of resolving even the most closely spaced bands, allowing for accurate quantitation in critical applications. In the example shown, it was possible to resolve bands that were just 0.5 mm apart.
OptiRun service solutions offer a comprehensive range of options that can be customized to your asset-management needs and desired outcomes. Learn more about service agreements and lifecycle support for your equipment.
How-to videos to guide you
Advance your image analysis with automatic band detection, normalization, similarity score analysis, and more. Add the optional GxP module for 21 CFR Part 11 regulated labs.View playlist
|29399481||Amersham ImageQuant 800||On Request||
|29399482||Amersham ImageQuant 800 UV||On Request||
|29399483||Amersham ImageQuant 800 OD||On Request||
|29399484||Amersham ImageQuant 800 Fluor||On Request||