Reagents for the capture of mouse antibodies as ligands in various biomolecular interaction analyses.
- Binds all IgG subclasses (IgG1, IgG2a, IgG2b, and IgG3), IgA, and IgM.
- Very stable binding with no or very low dissociation of captured antibodies.
- Sufficient for 10 immobilizations and 1000 regenerations.
- For component volumes larger than the standard mouse antibody capture kit, see the Mouse antibody capture kit Type 2 version.
Mouse antibody capture kit is intended for capture of mouse antibodies as ligands in various biomolecular interaction analyses. Anti-mouse IgG is suitable for immobilization on carboxyl derivatized surfaces using amine coupling kit and the included immobilization buffer, while the regeneration solution is used for regeneration of the surface.Read more
Anti-mouse antibody description
Anti-mouse IgG consists of polyclonal rabbit anti-mouse immunoglobulin antibodies reacting with all IgG subclasses (IgG1, IgG2a, IgG2b and IgG3), IgA and IgM. Reaction with other mouse immunoglobulin classes is not investigated, but the antibodies are likely to react with these via their light chains.
- Human immunoglobulins < 0.5%
- Fetal calf serum < 0.1%
- Goat and ox immunoglobulins < 1%
- Guinea pig and swine immunoglobulins, approx. 5%
- Rat immunoglobulins, approx. 25%
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us