Cytiva's Grade 2122 weigh paper sheets reliably allow samples to be transferred to scales without adding unwanted substances that could impact analytical results.
- Smooth surface allows samples to slide off with ease and not be retained on paper.
- Shiny pergamyne paper allows visual determination that all sample has been removed.
- Extremely thin (0.03 mm) and lightweight (40 g/m²) for safe and secure sample transport.
- No glue or additives (residue-free).
Note: This paper is not low in nitrogen. Therefore, it should not be used for Kjeldahl analysis.Read more
Several weighing papers and boats are available from Cytiva's business.
Grade 2122 weigh paper sizes
Grade 2122 Whatman weighing paper comes in packs of 500, pre-cut in two sheet sizes:
- 150 × 150 mm (5.90 × 5.90 inch) sheets
- 100 × 100 mm (3.93 × 3.93 inch) sheets
Looking for a filter paper, membrane filter, or syringe filter? Let Cytiva help you find the optimal filter for your needs to ensure reliable analysis.Read less
|10347890||Weighing Paper, Grade 2122, 150 × 150 mm sheet (500 pcs)||150 x 150 mm (5.90 x 5.90 in)||148.79 USD||
Add to cart
|10347893||Weighing Paper, Grade 2122, 100 × 100 mm sheet (500 pcs)||100 x 100 mm (3.93 x 3.93 in)||63.82 USD||
Add to cart
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us