Designed for purification of supercoiled DNA to high quality for gene therapy and DNA vaccine applications.
Affinity chromatography resin designed for the purification of adeno-associated virus (AAV).
Capto Core 400
Multimodal resin for purification of viruses and other large biomolecules, with average cut-off at ~ Mr 400 000.
Capto Core 700
Multimodal resin for purification of viruses and other large biomolecules, with average cut-off at ~ Mr 700 000.
- Application note: Scalable process for adenovirus production. Cytiva, KA877080618AN (2018).
- Application note: Process economic simulation for scalable production of adenovirus, Cytiva, KA3941080618AN (2018).
- Application note: Accelerated manufacturing of subunit vaccines for a rapid pandemic response. Cytiva, KA2393220218AN (2018)
- Application note: Process economy of using Cytodex Gamma microcarriers. Cytiva, KA1887150218AN (2018)
- Application note: Efficient purification of the pertussis antigens toxin, filamentous haemagglutinin, and pertactin in chromatography workflows. Cytiva, 29227789, Edition AA (2016)
- Whitepaper: Accelerate flavivirus vaccine production with modern tools and solutions (29236595AA)
- Whitepaper: Platform approach to purification of bacterial capsular polysaccharides for vaccine production (KA2040220118WP)
- Whitepaper: Overview of a scale-up of a cell-based influenza virus production process using single-use bioprocessing equipment (29043551AC)