Custom Sera-Mag conjugation services
Streamline your genomics workflow with customized reagents and magnetic beads
Webinar: Broaden your applications with magnetic bead conjugation
Join our webinar hosted by Tom Lyons (MChem) to discuss the technology behind magnetic bead chemistry and the advantages of conjugation and customization. Hear how protein and nucleic acid sample preparation and labeling and detection products can streamline your genomics workflow and expand your molecular diagnostic applications.Watch now
Customization options for reagents and magnetic beads
- Concentration: particles and reagents over a wide range of concentrations.
- Formulation: modifications to buffer composition, containers, dispense volumes.
- Conjugation: enzymes, antibodies and custom ligands.
- Custom particles: non-standard sizes or functionalities.
- Stabilization: lyophilization of the custom product—including magnetic beads—with our Lyo-Stable services.
- Packaging and kitting: from lab pack to bulk, and custom kits.
Validation and functionality support
We can provide historical batch data, batch to batch consistency, performance, buy specifications, technical insights and studies to facilitate validation activities. Functional testing for custom products for PCR, sequencing and other applications is available.
Sera-Mag technology, your specifications
Our custom beads offer all the advantages of our Sera-Mag technology, in a particle tailored to meet your requirements:
- High binding capacity—cauliflower surface advantage.
- Sensitivity—optimized for easy covalent coupling of proteins, nucleic acids etc.
- Reproducibility—consistent performance across multiple lots, not affected by sonication, drying or pH extremes.
- Easily scalable—simply add more magnetic particles.
Customization in your hands
Custom conjugation is possible for any of our protein and nucleic acid sample preparation, labeling and detection products, including Sera-Mag magnetic beads. Our dedicated customization experts will partner with you every step of the way, from defining the product specifications to delivery completion.
From completing complex conjugations and formulations to performing your quality control test before the beads leave our factory, we are equipped to meet your needs.Request information
Please get in touch if you would like to know how we can support your molecular diagnostic workflow with customized solutions.