The Sefia S-2000 instrument streamlines isolation, harvesting, and final formulation of cellular products. Customize each step to run only the operations you need, with the flexibility to combine them in sequence.
- Gain peace of mind. Functionally closed processing keeps contaminants out. Sensor controls and automation help to ensure smooth operation.
- Streamline your workflow. You can set up protocols to run in sequence automatically via an intuitive user design.
- Achieve scalability. Process initial volumes up to 10 L, with a wide range of final volumes.
- Save time. Automation, combined steps, and intuitive operations minimize hands-on time.
- Simplify record-keeping and compliance with requirements. Sefia can transmit instrument data and alarms for remote monitoring or for incorporation into a Chronicle eSOP.
- Keep operations running smoothly. Integrate with Chronicle to monitor all connected instruments (Sefia and others) and manage service records.
Not all products are available in all regions.Read more
Learn more about Sefia Cell Processing System
Product overview and demo
OptiRun service solutions offer a comprehensive range of options that can be customized to your asset-management needs and desired outcomes. Learn more about service agreements and lifecycle support for your equipment.
Change Control Notifications
Our web-based Change Control Notification (CCN) service ensures that you are notified about changes that could potentially impact your product or process.
The CCN service is available for free by subscription at the Regulatory Support website.Read less
|29285527||Sefia S-2000 Cell Processing Instrument||1||On Request||
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us