BioProcess IC System is a buffer management system that allows on demand production of buffers from single-component, highly concentrated stock solutions of salt, acid, and base, diluted with water using inline conditioning (IC) technology. Accuracy is ensured through dynamic control using different modes of feedback control.
- Automatic production of buffers from concentrated single-component stock solutions saving time, resources and buffer volumes.
- Dedicated pump lines for acid, base and salt with several inlet ports to enable formulation of different buffer families in one production run.
- Automatic switch between buffers without need for manual intervention to allow for consecutive buffer production. During switching, buffer out of specification is automatically directed to waste.
- For accurate formulation, feedback control of the final buffer is performed inline using either recipe and flow, pH and flow, or pH and conductivity.
- Can either be integrated with the chromatography column replacing the chromatography system, or used as an independent buffer producing unit in the technical area.
- Both inline dilution and inline conditioning capabilities.
- Operated using UNICORN control software or integrate into Delta V automation platform.
As an extension of the concept of inline dilution (ILD), inline conditioning (IC) is a buffer management strategy that allows for inline buffer production from single-component, highly concentrated stock solutions. From a limited number of stock solutions, a wide array of buffers can be prepared. The BioProcess IC system mixes the required amounts of each component according to a buffer recipe specification, enabling an exact amount of buffer to be produced when needed. Depending on parameters, different modes of feedback control can be used through the inherent dynamic control function.Read more
Inline conditioning addresses the challenges with large floor space requirements and inherent variability in manual buffer preparation. Automating the process allows to produce buffers when they are needed, streamlining buffer preparation. The system can be optimized to fit the process and facility by either integrating it into the chromatography unit operation or by using it as a standalone buffer preparing unit. To further intensify the buffer preparation process, ready-made stock solutions can be used, eliminating all raw material handling and manual preparation of stock solutions. Advantages of using single-component stock solutions as opposed to concentrated buffers for dilution, are that the common ion effect will not limit the maximum concentration to the same extent and there is no need to handle pH and conductivity shifts due subsequent dilution.
OptiRun service solutions offer a comprehensive range of options that can be customized to your asset-management needs and desired outcomes. Learn more about service agreements and lifecycle support for your equipment.
Change Control Notifications
Our web-based Change Control Notification (CCN) service ensures that you are notified about changes that could potentially impact your product or process.
The CCN service is available for free by subscription at the Regulatory Support website.Read less
|29424865||BioProcess IC 1 inch||1||On Request||
|29424867||BioProcess IC 10 mm||1||On Request||
|29424866||BioProcess IC 1.5 inch||1||On Request||
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us