These ReadyToProcess chromatography columns are prepacked with MabSelect NS chromatography resin and are excellent for intermediate polishing and purification steps. ReadyToProcess columns are validated high-performance bioprocessing columns that are supplied prepacked and ready for use.
- High-flow agarose matrix allows for high flow velocities at production scale, enabling processing of more than 10 000 L of feed in one working day.
- Oriented coupling of the ligand and an optimized matrix give high dynamic binding capacity that reduces resin volume requirements.
- Low non-specific binding results in low impurity levels in the product eluate pool.
- BioProcess resin supporting industrial applications and is well-established in approved processes.
About MabSelect SuRe NS
MabSelect resin is developed for cost-effective high throughput processing of large feed amounts and has been designed-in to several new and second-generation processes for the production of therapeutic MAbs. The recombinant protein A ligand is expressed in E. coli and is free of animal-derived components. The specificity of the ligand for binding to the Fc region of IgG is similar to that of native protein A, giving a high purification factor in a single step. In addition, the high capacity and the novel base matrix make MabSelect resin an excellent choice for purification of mAbs at process scale.Read more
Low non-specific binding
The resin is based on a highly cross-linked agarose matrix with a recombinant protein A ligand. The ligand is engineered to favor an oriented coupling, resulting in an affinity resin with enhanced binding capacity for IgG. The hydrophilic nature of the base matrix ensures low levels of non-specific binding, leading to low levels of host cell-derived impurities in the elution pool. MabSelect resin is optimized for high capacity and throughput and delivers a product pool of high purity and yield.
Key benefits of ReadyToProcess columns include:
- Robust column design and validated packing methods enable consistent column performance.
- Standardized column formats allow reduced column cost and off-the-shelf availability for short delivery lead times.
- Cost-savings by eliminating the need for column preparation, packing, and validation procedures.
- Fulfills industrial demands for security of supply, robust performance, and regulatory support.
|28941523||ReadyToProcess MabSelect 10 L (251/200) NS||10 L||On Request||
|28941524||ReadyToProcess MabSelect 20 L (359/200) NS||20 L||On Request||
|28951128||ReadyToProcess MabSelect 1 L (80/200) NS||1 L||23 160.00 USD||
Add to cart
In Stock Stock on request Limited stock
|28941522||ReadyToProcess MabSelect 2.5 L (126/200) NS||2.5 L||On Request||
|29256261||ReadyToProcess MabSelect 32 L (450/200) NS||32 L||On Request||
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us