HiPrep Octyl FF (High Sub) 16/10, are prepacked Octyl Sepharose 4 Fast Flow columns ready to use for hydrophobic interaction chromatography (HIC). The columns are designed for initial and intermediate purification, removing bulk impurities.
- 20 mL HIC columns provide fast, preparative separation of proteins and other biomolecules.
- Provide high capacity, excellent flow properties, and reliable, reproducible separations.
- Octyl Sepharose 4 Fast Flow is a well-established, standard aliphatic HIC resin for capture and intermediate purification.
- Compatible with simple pump-based configurations or chromatography system such as ÄKTA design.
- The octyl derivative adds a different and complementary selectivity to the Sepharose Fast Flow HIC product family.
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us