HiPrep Phenyl FF (High Sub) 16/10, are prepacked Phenyl Sepharose 6 Fast Flow columns ready to use for hydrophobic interaction chromatography (HIC). The columns are designed for initial and intermediate purification steps, removing bulk impurities.
- 20 mL HIC columns provide fast, preparative separation of proteins and other biomolecules.
- Provide high capacity, excellent flow properties, and reliable, reproducible separations.
- Phenyl Sepharose 6 Fast Flow is a well-established, standard aromatic HIC resin for capture and intermediate purification requiring low to medium hydrophobicity.
- Two levels of substitution help find optimal selectivity and binding capacity for a given application.
- Compatible with simple pump-based configurations or chromatography system such as ÄKTA design.
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us