HiScreen Capto Q ImpRes column is packed with a strong anion exchange modern resin for fast, high-resolution protein purification in process development.
- Prepacked with Capto Q strong anion exchange chromatography resin.
- Convenient method optimization and parameter screening enabled by the 10 cm bed height.
- These columns are easily connected in series to increase bed height to 20 cm.
- Fast results and minimal sample and buffer consumption achieved through the small bed volume.
- BioProcess columns packed with the same chromatography resin and using the same linear fluid velocity can produce scalable, reproducible results.
Strong anion exchange column
HiScreen Capto Q ImpRes columns allow high resolution ion exchange chromatography and flexibility of design.Read more
These characteristics make this column with strong anion exchanger excellent for parameter and method optimization testing, as well as robustness testing for new purification processes.
Successful use in published research
Applications for HiScreen Capto Q ImpRes columns include:
- Studying the pharmacokinetic and biodistribution properties of a PEGylated selective urokinase inhibitor
- Analyzing the influence ofa mitochondrial protein in mammalian cytosolic Fe-S repair
Other Capto Q ImpRes formats
The Capto Q ImpRes resin in these HiScreen columns is also available as bulk resin and packed into smaller HiTrap columns.Read less
||1 × 4.7 mL||160.03 USD||
Add to cart
No reviews have been left for this product. Be the first to leave a review!
Leave a Review
You are not logged in.
To leave a review Register or Log In
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us