Synthesize oligonucleotides at scales of 10–100 mmol for early to mid-phase clinical trials or for diagnostic kits. This robust system has a footprint small enough to fit in a walk-in fume hood. Scale up easily with common UNICORN™ control software.
- Based on more than 30 years of collaboration with leading oligonucleotide pharma.
- Uses UNICORN™ control software for seamless scale-up from ÄKTA™ oligopilot™ plus oligo synthesizer to full-scale manufacturing with the OligoProcess™ system.
- Inline monitoring enables high degree of process control.
- Based on the same robust components as the OligoProcess™ synthesizer.
- Installation and Operation Qualification (IQ/OQ) documentation and performance support are available.
- Change control notification support available.
Produce one batch per day with fast-coupling capability. With well-trained staff, efficient standard operating procedures (SOPs), and secure supply, the OligoPilot™ oligonucleotide synthesizer can be part of a manufacturing train producing > 100 kg of oligonucleotides in a year.Read more
The instrument fits easily into a walk-in fume hood. It is designed to be explosion proof according to ATEX Zone 2. Please refer to local legislation for guidance of local requirements.
UNICORN™ control software offered with this and other Cytiva products makes it easy to align your oligonucleotide synthesis with downstream processing, chromatography, and filtration, supporting an oligonucleotide development and manufacturing workflow.Read less
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us