Biacore 8K is a high-throughput, high-sensitivity SPR system that enables efficient screening, characterization, process optimization, and quality control of small molecules and biotherapeutics.
- Single solution for interaction analysis allowing ranking, kinetics, affinity, epitope binning, concentration, and relative potency
- Screens 2300 molecules in a day
- High-quality kinetic characterization of 64 interactions in 4 h
- High sample capacity of up to 4 × 384-well microplates
- 60 h unattended runtime with queueing capability and rapid multirun evaluations
High-performance SPR instrument to meet the toughest challenges in protein interaction analysis
Biacore 8K is an eight needle, high-performance surface plasmon resonance (SPR) system, which rapidly provides high-quality kinetics and affinity data — from the fastest on-rates to the slowest off-rates. Biacore 8K reduces time to results by up to eight-fold compared to single-needle systems.
OptiRun service solutions offer comprehensive, customizable support throughout your equipment’s lifecycle. Find a service agreement that meets your asset-management needs and desired outcomes.
Change control notifications
Our online change control notification (CCN) service notifies you about changes that could potentially impact your product or process.
Subscribe to CCNs for free on our Regulatory Support page.Read less
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us