Biacore T200 is a versatile and precise surface plasmon resonance (SPR) system that provides you with a wide range of high-quality molecular interaction data.
- Sensitivity that allows you to generate high-quality molecular interaction data — from compounds to viruses.
- Comprehensive characterization and comparability — kinetics, affinity, specificity, concentration, immunogenicity, epitope binning, and transition-state thermodynamics.
- Get decisive data faster — with guided workflows containing built-in data quality assessments.
- Automated run — of 384 samples unattended with co-evaluation of up to 5000 samples at one time.
- 21 CFR Part 11 compliant — validated software supporting GxP-regulated working processes.
OptiRun service solutions offer a comprehensive range of options that can be customized to your asset-management needs and desired outcomes. Learn more about service agreements and lifecycle support for your equipment.
Change Control Notifications
Our web-based Change Control Notification (CCN) service ensures that you are notified about changes that could potentially impact your product or process.
The CCN service is available for free by subscription at the Regulatory Support website.Read less
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us