Cytiva's Whatman parchment weigh boats are designed so users can collect, transfer, and drop both sample and weighing boat into the acid solution during a Kjeldahl analysis without influencing analytical results.
- A fast and reliable way to safely transfer samples for Kjeldahl analysis
- Excellent for both weighing and quantitative sample transfer
- Made from low nitrogen parchment paper
- No glue or chemical additives
- Whatman weigh boats dissolve residue-free in the digestion solution without influencing analytical results
Cytiva business offers weighing papers for Kjeldahl analysis.Read more
Grade 609 weigh boats
Whatman weigh boats from Cytiva are approximately 0.07 mm thick. They come in packs of 100, with dimensions of 55 × 10 × 10 mm (2.165 × 0.39 × 0.39 inch).
Looking for a filter paper, membrane filter, or syringe filter? Let Cytiva help you find the optimal filter for your needs to ensure reliable analysis.Read less
|10313032||Kjeldahl Analysis Weighing Boat, Grade 609 (100 pcs)||100 sheets||163.67 USD||
Add to cart
No reviews have been left for this product. Be the first to leave a review!
Leave a Review
You are not logged in.
To leave a review Register or Log In
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us