Fusion 5 is a proprietary single layer matrix membrane that can be used to replace traditional modular components from a lateral flow testing kit.
- Fast flowing: quick and accurate results with wicking rates under 40 s for a 4 cm strip.
- No blocking required: Uses hydrophilic material.
- High sensitivity: Low background minimizes false-positive results.
- Eliminates component contact issues: Ensures accurate test results.
- No assembly required: manufacturing is easy, fast, and efficient.
- Fast test development: save time and money.
Fusion 5 – a Single Material for a Wide Range of Tests
Developers of rapid tests have always faced the problem of selecting lateral-flow component materials and getting them to perform effectively together in a test. Based on our proprietary FUSION (single-layer matrix) technology, Fusion 5 is a single material that can be used for a wide range of tests, simplifying manufacturing and reducing costs. Fusion 5 provides a single material that can for fulfill all the requirements of a lateral flow test kit. One strip can be used to replace separate blood separator, sample wick, conjugate release, reaction membrane, and absorbent pad. Fusion 5 can also function as a single component depending on the assay needs.
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us