Evaluate binding sites
Affinity chromatography separates proteins on the basis of a reversible interaction between the target protein and a specific ligand attached to a chromatography base matrix. Knowing where the ligand binds and the structure of your target molecule helps you choose an affinity chromatography capture resin. Click on the figure to learn about different ligands.
MabSelect SuRe™ and MabSelect SuRe™ LX resins bind to the Fc region.
Process intensifier app
Simply enter your current process parameters in the app and see your options.
Protein A chromatography resin with enhanced alkaline stability and binding capacity for improved process economy in antibody purification.
- MabSelect PrismA™ protein A chromatography resin
- HiScreen Fibro™ and HiTrap Fibro™ PrismA fiber chromatography units
- MabSelect™ SuRe pcc resin, plates, and columns
- Capto™ L antibody fragment purification resin
- LambdaFabSelect chromatography resin
- KappaSelect chromatography resin
- Learn about all our affinity antibody resins
- Capto™ Q ion exchange chromatography resin
- Capto™ S ImpAct ion exchange chromatography resin
- Capto™ adhere multimodal chromatography resin
- Capto™ adhere ImpRes multimodal chromatography resin
- ÄKTA™ chromatography systems for lab scale
- ÄKTA™ pilot 600 chromatography system
- ÄKTA™ ready chromatography system
Prepacked formats available
Our resins are available in multiple formats, from high-throughput process development tools to large-scale GMP manufacturing columns.
Affinity chromaography or mAb capture
- White paper: Purification of monoclonal antibodies using modern chromatography media and membranes
- Application note: Capacity and performance of MabSelect PrismA™ protein A chromatography resin
- Application note: Lifetime performance study of MabSelect PrismA™ during repeated cleaning-in-place cycles
- Application note: Optimizing productivity on high-capacity protein A chromatography resins
- White paper: Efficient cleaning-in-place methods for protein-based antibody affinity chromatography resins
- Application note: Evaluation of protein A resin lifetime during extensive use (overloading) in continuous chromatography mode
- Application note: Process economy simulation of mAb capture step with MabSelect PrismA™ protein A chromatography resin
- Application Note: Multidimensional scale-up of a monoclonal antibody capture step, using ÄKTA™ pilot 600
- Case study: Efficient protein A chromatography for bispecific antibodies
- Article: Large-scale column packing for MabSelect PrismA™ resin