Evaluate binding sites
Affinity chromatography separates proteins based on a reversible binding interaction between the target protein and a ligand. Whether you’re purifying monoclonal antibodies or fragments such as Fabs or scFvs, knowing the binding site and structure of your target molecule is key to a successful purification. Click the figure to learn about protein A, protein L, and other affinity ligands.
MabSelect SuRe™ and MabSelect SuRe™ LX resins bind to the Fc region.
Process intensifier app
Simply enter your current process parameters in the app and see your options.
Protein A chromatography resin with enhanced alkaline stability and binding capacity for improved process economy in antibody purification.
- MabSelect PrismA™ protein A chromatography resin
- HiScreen Fibro™ and HiTrap Fibro™ PrismA fiber chromatography units
- MabSelect™ SuRe pcc resin, plates, and columns
- MabSelect™ VL protein L chromatography resin
- LambdaFabSelect chromatography resin
- KappaSelect chromatography resin
- Learn about all our affinity antibody resins
- Capto™ Q ion exchange chromatography resin
- Capto™ S ImpAct ion exchange chromatography resin
- Capto™ adhere multimodal chromatography resin
- Capto™ adhere ImpRes multimodal chromatography resin
- ÄKTA™ chromatography systems for lab scale
- ÄKTA™ pilot 600 chromatography system
- ÄKTA™ ready chromatography system
Prepacked formats available
Our resins are available in multiple formats, from high-throughput process development tools to large-scale GMP manufacturing columns.
Affinity chromaography or mAb capture
- White paper: Purification of monoclonal antibodies using modern chromatography media and membranes
- Application note: Capacity and performance of MabSelect PrismA™ protein A chromatography resin
- Application note: Lifetime performance study of MabSelect PrismA™ during repeated cleaning-in-place cycles
- Application note: Optimizing productivity on high-capacity protein A chromatography resins
- White paper: Efficient cleaning-in-place methods for protein-based antibody affinity chromatography resins
- Application note: Evaluation of protein A resin lifetime during extensive use (overloading) in continuous chromatography mode
- Application note: Process economy simulation of mAb capture step with MabSelect PrismA™ protein A chromatography resin
- Application Note: Multidimensional scale-up of a monoclonal antibody capture step, using ÄKTA™ pilot 600
- Case study: Efficient protein A chromatography for bispecific antibodies
- Article: Large-scale column packing for MabSelect PrismA™ resin