Multiwell plates and microplates
Standard and custom multiwell and microplates for sample collection, analysis, and purification of sequencing reactions
Multiwell plates for multiple applications
- Glass microfiber: Use for cell harvesting and binding assays, liquid scintillation counting or high loading, DNA binding and purification
- Melt blown polypropylene: Use for pre-filtration
- Cellulose acetate: Use for low protein binding, routine applications
- Polypropylene: Use for protein precipitation fast flow
- Polyethersulfone: Use for low protein binding, cell culture
- Polytetrafluoroethylene: Use for hydrophobic, non-aqueous solvents
- Polyvinylidene difluoride: Use for amino acid analysis, protein sequencing
Customizing multiwell plates and microplates
Our customized solutions team can tailor our range of multiwell plates and microplates to better meet your nucleic acid sample preparation and drug discovery workflow requirements.
Custom microplates for sample collection, analysis, and storage are also available.Learn more
We apply our expertise in membranes, resins and mold tooling to develop custom plates for a range of applications and sample throughput levels. Our proprietary process to encapsulate the filter media minimizes contamination between wells. The plates are optimized for automated filling, allowing for greater efficiency.
Our dedicated coating facilities are environmentally controlled, meeting strict quality standards. Plates can be tailored to your specifications in terms of labeling and quantity per case.Find out more about our custom plates
Please get in touch if you would like to know how we can support your molecular diagnostic workflow with customized solutions.