HiTrap Fibro™ and HiScreen Fibro™ PrismA are protein A fiber chromatography units for rapid cycling chromatography purification of mAbs for research and process development applications. Ultrafast purification enables cycle times under 5 minutes compared to hours for resins. HiTrap Fibro™ PrismA is primarily intended for reserach use and HiScreen Fibro™ PrismA is primarily intended for early process development.
- Purify mAbs and Fc-containing fragments using rapid cycling chromatogrpaphy. Cycle times are less than 5 minutes compared with hours for chromatography resins.
- Increase throughput up to 20-fold over that for resin-based chromatography and perform a full life time study in one day. This cuts weeks from lead times in process development.
- Achieve high-throughput purification of up to 500 mAbs per week for cell line or candidate screening.
- Run Fibro PrismA units on an ÄKTA™ chromatography system for real-time UV, pH and conductivity detection.
The HiTrap Fibro™ and HiScreen Fibro™ PrismA adsorbents have a protein A cellulose fiber matrix with an open pore structure where mass transfer is governed by convective flow. This structure allows high mAb binding capacities at very short residence times by using rapid cycling chromatography. This results in cycle times of minutes instead of the hours needed for resin-based chromatography. Dynamic binding capacity is ~ 30 mg IgG/mL matrix. The Fibro technology platform is designed to scale up to manufacturing scale. The units will range from research scale with a capacity of approximately 12 mg per purification cycle (0.4 mL units) to GMP compatible units that can process up to 2000 L bioreactor harvest or 10 kg mAb in one working day by cycling multiple times.Read more
- Intensify protein A chromatography.
- Overcome chromatography challenges.
- Increase throughput with this automated two-step process.
- Cut lead times dramatically using high-throughput process development.
- Customer Case study: High throughput mAb purification.
- 14 questions of Fibro chromatography.
Using resin-based columns? Fibro PrismA units connect to ÄKTA™ systems in the same way. And you can use the same buffers.Read less
|17549855||HiTrap Fibro™ PrismA unit, 1-pack||1 × 0.4 mL||215.00 USD||
Add to cart
|17549856||HiTrap Fibro™ PrismA unit, 4-pack||4 × 0.4 mL||759.99 USD||
Add to cart
|17549816||HiScreen Fibro™ PrismA||1 × 3.75 mL||1 306.80 USD||
Add to cart
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us