These ReadyToProcess chromatography columns are prepacked with MabSelect SuRe chromatography resin and are excellent for capture of monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) at process scale. ReadyToProcess columns are validated high-performance bioprocessing columns that are supplied prepacked and ready for use.
- Novel, alkali-tolerant rProtein A ligand withstands rigorous CIP and sanitization procedures with 0.1 to 0.5 M NaOH.
- Reduces the risk of product contamination and carryover.
- Novel ligand design gives enhanced protease resistance resulting in lower ligand leakage.
- Generic elution profile for different monoclonal antibodies (MAbs) enables platform approach to purification.
- Used in the commercial manufacture of MAbs.
- High-flow agarose matrix allows the processing of large feed volumes.
About MabSelect SuRe
MabSelect SuRe has an alkali-tolerant rProtein A ligand that allows the use of rigorous and cost-effective cleaning-in-place (CIP) and sanitization protocols based on 0.1 to 0.5 M NaOH. This ligand provides greater stability than conventional protein A-based media in the alkaline conditions used in CIP and sanitization protocols. The enhanced alkali-stability of MabSelect SuRe improves process economy and product quality; cleaning can be performed with cost-effective reagents such as sodium hydroxide, eliminating the need for expensive and hazardous cleaning agents such as Gua-HCl.Read more
All the benefits of MabSelect, and more
MabSelect SuRe is a member of the MabSelect family of affinity chromatography resin for the capture of MAbs at process scale. MabSelect SuRe shares features and benefits of MabSelect such as a rigid, high-flow agarose matrix that ensures excellent pressure/flow properties, low non-specific binding that leads to low impurity levels in the eluate pool, and an oriented ligand coupling for optimized binding capacity.
Key benefits of ReadyToProcess columns include:
- Robust column design and validated packing methods enable consistent column performance.
- Standardized column formats allow reduced column cost and off-the-shelf availability for short delivery lead times.
- Cost-savings by eliminating the need for column preparation, packing, and validation procedures.
- Fulfills industrial demands for security of supply, robust performance, and regulatory support.
|29287561||ReadyToProcess MabSelect SuRe 3.1 L (126/250)||3.1 L||On Request||
|29287559||ReadyToProcess MabSelect SuRe 1.3 L (80/250)||1.3 L||On Request||
|29287558||ReadyToProcess MabSelect SuRe 0.8 L (80/150)||0.8 L||On Request||
|29287560||ReadyToProcess MabSelect SuRe 1.9 L (126/150)||1.9 L||On Request||
|29376118||ReadyToProcess MabSelect SuRe 57 L (600/200)||57 L||On Request||
|29304086||ReadyToProcess MabSelect SuRe 15 L (359/150)||15 L||On Request||
|29304087||ReadyToProcess MabSelect SuRe 25 L (359/250)||25 L||On Request||
|28901717||ReadyToProcess MabSelect SuRe 2.5 L (126/200)||2.5 L||On Request||
|28901718||ReadyToProcess MabSelect SuRe 10 L (251/200)||10 L||On Request||
|28901719||ReadyToProcess MabSelect SuRe 20 L (359/200)||20 L||On Request||
|28951110||ReadyToProcess MabSelect SuRe 1 L (80/200)||1 L||On Request||
|29145980||ReadyToProcess MabSelect SuRe 5 L (178/200)||5 L||On Request||
|29287555||ReadyToProcess MabSelect SuRe 3.7 L (178/150)||3.7 L||On Request||
|29212474||ReadyToProcess MabSelect SuRe 32 L (450/200)||32 L||On Request||
|29287557||ReadyToProcess MabSelect SuRe 12.4 L (251/250)||12.4 L||On Request||
|29287556||ReadyToProcess MabSelect SuRe 6.2 L (178/250)||6.2 L||On Request||
|29287562||ReadyToProcess MabSelect SuRe 7.4 L (251/150)||7.4 L||On Request||
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us