These prepacked chromatography columns are filled with MabSelect PrismA protein A resin. The protein ligand is genetically engineered to allow for efficient resin cleaning. This together with enhanced dynamic binding capacity, provides improved economy in monoclonal antibody purification, including many bispecific antibodies.
- Enhanced dynamic binding capacity allows high mass throughput of processed mAb per resin volume unit.
- Excellent alkaline stability enables efficient cleaning and sanitization using 0.5–1.0 M NaOH for improved process economy, bioburden control, and robustness.
- Covered by a comprehensive security of supply program, including dual sources of the high-flow agarose base matrix and protein A ligand.
The next-generation protein A resin is here
ReadyToProcess MabSelect PrismA chromatography columns build on the proven track record of ReadyToProcess MabSelect and MabSelect SuRe packed columns, ensuring the goals of tomorrow's bioprocess-scale mAb production are met. These protein A columns take dynamic binding capacity and ligand alkali stability to the next level, which ensures enhanced process economy in antibody capture.Read more
Convenience and versatility of ReadyToProcess chromatography columns
- Robust design and validated column packing methods for consistent performance.
- Standardized format for reduced cost and column off-the-shelf availability for short delivery lead times.
- Cost-saving by eliminating the need for column packing, preparation, and validation procedures.
- Columns fulfil industrial demands for security of supply, robust performance, and regulatory support.
The enhanced alkaline stability of MabSelect PrismA also provides opportunities for more robust mAb purification using periodic counter-current chromatography. The possibility for cleaning using 1 M NaOH increases bioburden control for continuous processes, which can be exposed to days or weeks of feed harvest.
MabSelect PrismA builds on the proven track record of MabSelect and MabSelect SuRe resins in commercial monoclonal antibody and Fc-fusion protein purification.
Learn how Bispecific antibodies (BsAb) can be purified using protein A chromatography in only a single step
Learn about reducing bioburden and sanitization of MabSelect PrismARead less
|17549862||ReadyToProcess MabSelect PrismA 2.5 L (126/200)||2.5 L||On Request||
|17549861||ReadyToProcess MabSelect PrismA 1 L (80/200)||1 L||On Request||
|17549863||ReadyToProcess MabSelect PrismA 5 L (178/200)||5 L||On Request||
|17549864||ReadyToProcess MabSelect PrismA 10 L (251/200)||10 L||On Request||
|17549865||ReadyToProcess MabSelect PrismA 20 L (359/200)||20 L||On Request||
|29420989||ReadyToProcess MabSelect Prisma 0.8L (80/150)||0.8 L||On Request||
|17549867||ReadyToProcess MabSelect PrismA 57 L (600/200)||57 L||On Request||
|17549866||ReadyToProcess MabSelect PrismA 32 L (450/200)||32 L||On Request||
|29601750||ReadyToProcess MabSelect PrismA 15L (359/150)||15 L||On Request||
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us