The Sepax C-Pro Cell Processing System, which is comprised of the instrument, Sepax C-Pro protocol software, and kits, allows you to combine multiple processing steps in a versatile manner. These steps include but are not limited to enrichment, magnetic bead incubation, spinoculation, concentration, washing, dilution, and splitting.
- Support your requirements and system implementation. Automated and functionally closed system to support GMP compliance.
- Simplify your operations. Compact design and user-friendly interface minimize your space and resource requirements.
- Maintain flexibility. Sepax C-Pro is a multipurpose solution allowing you to perform diverse and dedicated applications.
- Simplify record-keeping. Sepax C-Pro can transmit instrument data and alarms for remote monitoring or for incorporation into a Chronicle eSOP.
- Keep operations running smoothly. Integrate with Chronicle manufacturing automation software to monitor all connected instruments (Sepax C Pro and others) and manage service records.
Product overviewRead more
Cell therapy applications. The Sepax C-Pro Cell Processing Instrument has been used to prepare CAR T cells, natural killer cells (NK cells), and other cell types. Sepax C-Pro can be part of a robust CAR T cell manufacturing workflow that is adaptable for cGMP compliance in production of clinically relevant doses. In a natural killer cell manufacturing workflow the Sepax C-Pro system was used with BeadWash C-Pro protocol software to functionally close and automate incubation with magnetic beads for CD3 depletion and CD56 selection. These steps were included in a workflow with xeno-free expansion that generated 1 × 109 primary human NK cells and can be adapted for GMP compliance.
Instrument flexibility. In combination with the appropriate protocol software and single-use kit, the instrument can perform the following operations:
- Concentrate cells from fresh apheresis product via plasma depletion
- Concentrate cells and remove platelets from fresh apheresis units
- Incubate magnetic beads onto the cell fractions obtained from apheresis units – sequence concentration, platelet depletion, bead incubation, and washing
- Enrich mononuclear cells fraction via a density gradient medium
- Concentrate, wash, and transduce isolated cells by spinoculation
- Dilute, concentrate, and wash fresh or frozen cellular product
- Dilute and split cellular products into multiple bags for accurate dosing
Learn more about Sepax C-Pro Cell Processing System
OptiRun service solutions offer a comprehensive range of options that can be customized to your asset-management needs and desired outcomes. Learn more about service agreements and lifecycle support for your equipment.
Change Control Notifications
Our web-based Change Control Notification (CCN) service ensures that you are notified about changes that could potentially impact your product or process.
The CCN service is available for free by subscription at the Regulatory Support website.Read less
|29264741||Sepax C-Pro Cell Processing Instrument||1||On Request||
Looking for support assistance?
Explore Product Support like Accessories, FAQs, Flow path schemes, Maintenance, Packing procedures, Spare parts, Troubleshooting and more.
If you can't find what you need, contact us to solve your problems.Contact Us